SuperSaaS provides webhooks and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to facilitate integration of SuperSaaS’s online appointment scheduling functionality with your own (web) applications and/or back-end systems.
Webhooks are user-defined callbacks that inform other applications or websites about events happening on your SuperSaaS account in near real-time. They can be used to extend the functionality of your schedule, for example, by subscribing new users to a mailing list or by sending you a chat message for a changed appointment. It can also be used to send email via another server.
Webhooks can be configured without the need for any programming using Zapier or Make. It’s also possible to customize the content of the webhooks and send them to another server directly. If a message transmitted by our webhook requires some processing before it can be consumed by another API then the free service Pipedream can be very useful.
Read more: Configuring Webhooks
The API can be used to create and update information in the database directly. To be able to use the API you would first need to create an API key on the Account Info page inside your account to be able to authenticate. Currently, these parts of the database are exposed via APIs:
- User database API. The user API allows you to create, read, update and delete users from your account. It also has specialized methods to log in a browser while creating or updating a user object at the same time. This is useful if you already have a login system on your own site and want to provide a “single sign-on” to your users.
- Appointment database API. Besides calls to read or update one or more appointments, this API also provides methods to retrieve a subset of recent changes, or of a specific user, or to retrieve information about availability in a schedule. Note that this API is under development and not all schedule types support all methods yet.
- Form database API. The form API allows you to read custom forms from your account. If forms are attached to an appointment or to a user, it is typically more convenient to retrieve them through those APIs instead.
- Promotion API. Allows you to create coupon codes for promotions or retrieve usage information about existing coupon codes.
- Information API. Allows you to retrieve a list of the schedules in your account and their IDs. Also provides an endpoint to list all services or resources in a schedule.
Custom Payment Gateway
We offer automatic integration with a number of payment providers, such as PayPal and Stripe. Here you can find the complete list of payment providers. If you need to integrate with a provider not on that list, or if you want to use your own payment backend, then it’s possible to replace the checkout process with your own.
Read more: Custom Payment Gateway
API Client Libraries
The SuperSaaS APIs can be easily integrated into your project using an official API Client library tailored to your programming language or platform.